Monday 9 July 2012

I'm back at my easel!

So I've been away from my blogger community for far too long! How is everyone? I've still been managing my art class once in a blue moon and working on 'creative' presents for friends who have all decided to start having babies at about the same time! Those pics will come later! Anyways, here is my giant painting 99% finished. The sky needs changing (too rainbow) and I need to 'plonk' a monk in the foreground somewhere. But for now, it is hanging proudly in the lounge. Love to everyone! Oh and I'm engaged now! Geeze, I have been away for some time. Time for some online challenges, what have I missed?

2 comments:

  1. oh I recognized it immediately as I have been to the exact spot and is on my wish list to paint! You did a great job and it is nice to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) it is great to be back!

    ReplyDelete